Having a good business plan is an essential way to guide your business and prepare for future challenges and opportunities. We add value to our client’s business plan by articulating their current position, assessing internal strengths and weaknesses, evaluating external threats and opportunities determining appropriate business strategy and providing implementation plans.
Our experienced staff can provide interim management roles, including CEO and CFO roles, to stabilise or restructure businesses as required. Drawing on our business acumen and utilising our corporate advisory experience we are well placed to provide interim management support to any company.
Chief Executive Officer Roles (CEO)
With extensive experience in managing and running numerous companies across a broad range of industries, we offer CEO services which include, but are not limited to:
- Organisational reviews:
– Preparing an organisational review to incorporate an assessment of systems, processes, people, customer satisfaction and business sustainability;
- Stabilising operational activities:
– Day-to-day management functions; and
– Stakeholder management, including meeting with financiers, customers, suppliers, employees, industry bodies and regulators;
- Providing direction and implementation of strategic business plans;
- Managing the Executive Management Team; and
- Reporting to the Board of Directors as and when required.
Chief Financial Officer Role (CFO)
As Chartered Accountant’s with extensive experience in managing and running numerous companies across a broad range of industries, we offer CFO services which include, but are not limited to:
- Reviewing the historical performance and financial management:
– Meeting with management to ascertain an understanding of the financial requirements for all areas of a business; and
– Reviewing the financial planning process, including making observations and recommendations for improvement;
- Accounting and financial reporting:
– Managing financial operations and accounting functions;
– Conducting and managing financial analysis;
– Liaising with and managing relationships with key stakeholders, including banks and lenders; and
– Preparing the financial reports for inclusion in board packs;
- Budgeting and forecasting:
– Formulating and developing financial forecasts, financial targets and budgeting processes;
– Monitoring actuals to budget on weekly or monthly basis as required; and
– Undertaking costs analysis, with an emphasis on maximising cost-effective benefits.