Our client, a higher education provider, was facing a deteriorating financial position. We were engaged in different phases to help them better understand their position and the range of options available to them moving forward.
Our path of work included:
- Analysis of our client’s cash flow and financial forecast; and
- The current solvency position and medium-term funding requirement.
- Working with management to prepare a 13-week cash flow forecast; and
- Reporting key findings to the board of directors.
- Providing interim management services whilst our client underwent structural and strategic changes.
This matter is ongoing. We are currently providing interim management services and helping the board consider the options for the future of the business.