Wexted Advisors is looking for graduates to joint our growing team from March 2022. You will have the opportunity to work on complex restructuring, advisory and insolvency engagements across a range of business sizes and industries, taking on client facing roles and working directly with our Partners, who are amongst the leaders in the Restructuring Industry.
What you offer
Suitable candidates will likely have:
- Completed (or will soon have completed) a Commerce, Business, accounting or other relevant degree;
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation and interpersonal skills;
- The ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills as well as critical thinking;
- A high level of competency in using MS Office applications;
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork and a commitment to extra-curricular interests;
- An interest to contribute to and participate in marketing and business development initiatives;
- A hard-working mindset, with a motivation and commitment to delivering the highest standards of client service; and
- A high level of integrity and regard for confidentiality.
Previous experience will also be considered favourably.
What we offer
- The opportunity to be a part of small team within a fast-growing firm delivering institutional quality work;
- Exposure to a variety of engagements for institutional grade clients, lenders, shareholders, lawyers, advisors, and other stakeholders;
- The opportunity to work directly with Partners, who are amongst the leaders in the Restructuring and Turnaround Industry, and have been responsible for some of Australia’s largest and most complex restructuring matters
- Many client facing opportunities early on in your career;
- Networking and business development opportunities
- Ongoing learning opportunities and professional development (CA, CFA programs, ARITA and TMA professional development programs);
- A competitive remuneration package.
Wexted Advisors is an independent and specialised restructuring advisory firm that assists clients facing or exposed to business challenges or confronting complex transactions or situations.
Wexted Advisors are Australia’s pre-eminent advisory firm providing Safe Harbour Advice to ASX-listed and large private companies. We provide a range of services including business evaluations, transaction and structuring support, special situations support, insolvency services and restructuring and turnaround advisory.
Our Partners are amongst the leaders in the industry and have been responsible for some of Australia’s largest and most complex restructuring matters, including Dick Smith Electronics, Banksia Securities, Henry Walker Eltin, Lift Capital, Allco Finance, Airport Link Company, Cross City Motorway and many other large confidential engagements.
How to apply
To have a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Angus Malouf on email@example.com or Lachlan Minogue on firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, please provide your CV, Academic Transcript and Covering Letter to email@example.com.
Applications close: 31 October 2021