Wexted Advisors is an independent and specialised restructuring advisory firm that assists clients facing or exposed to business challenges or confronting complex transactions or situations.
The Wexted Advisors team is made up of Directors Joe Hayes and Andrew McCabe and a team of analysts who work together to provide clients with efficient, independent assistance across a range of transactions and deals. As a specialised team we provide a level of confidentiality and sensitivity that our clients value, allowing directors and senior management to feel calm and secure in challenging times.
We specialise in providing Safe Harbour protection and other restructuring and advisory solutions to assist companies resolve financial difficulty.
Our team delivers commercial, practical solutions by working with the Board, Senior Management, company advisors, and key stakeholders to understand complex operation or financial problems.
Our specialised services include:
- Safe Harbour: providing protection for Directors facing challenging financial situations.
- Solvency: delivering Expert Reports for court proceedings or mediation
- Insolvency: administration, receivership and liquidation processes with emphasis on complex cases
- Evaluations: reporting on financial performance and position and options available for owners/stakeholders
- Forecasting: reviewing and preparing forecasts to measure profitability and debt serviceability, working capital and the economic interests of debt/equity within capital structure
- Structuring: formulating structural, capital, financial and operational solutions
- Transactions: structuring and completing difficult acquisitions and divestments
- Litigation: practical management of and commercial advice in complex litigation and mediation.
Our office is conveniently located at level 12, 28 O’Connell Street, Sydney.